NSF K-6100 Vinyl Hose
Certified by NSF INTERNATIONAL to ANSI/NSF 61, sections 4 and 9. Click Here to view our NSF listing.
Formulated to comply with NSF-61, FDA, Prop. 65, RoHS, and REACH requirements, as well as being non-toxic and non-phthalate, consider Kentak’s K-6100 Series Reinforced Hose when pressure is a concern. Its pressure ratings are approximately four times that of non-reinforced PVC Tubing. Sold on a per application basis in diameters ranging from 1/16″ to 2″.
- Constructed from resilient polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a proven material in the plumbing industry for its durability
- Reinforced with polyester textile yarn for greater support
- Durometer: 80-90 Shore “A”
- Operating temperature range from +25° F to +150° F (Higher temperatures will result in lower working pressures)
- Constructed to withstand the rigors of everyday use and wear
- Used in potable water applications
- Sink and faucet supply lines
- Ice maker supply lines
- Use as a component in Mechanical Plumbing Devices
Colors available in black, white, clear and gray. Contact us for more information.